British manufacturer, Haztec International, offers a comprehensive range of vehicle warning equipment, tried and tested by the emergency services worldwide:
- Six lightbar ranges including the latest low profile R65 Class 2 approved Xpert SLX. With lengths up to 2.4m (95”) to suit the widest fire appliances and a comprehensive range of lighting components from directional warning, alley/spot/flood, stop/tail/turn and headlights to programmable LED message signs and speakers, Haztec lightbars can be built to very precise specifications
- Beacons, directional warning, work and scene lighting for every application
- Searchlights including the latest 3045 lumen 7-7250 self-parking remote control searchlight
- Integrated LED systems
- Sirens, speakers and programmable controls including the new 8-82316+ 16-27 function handset with LCD screen
- Programmable LED message signs including airport signs
All products hold full R10/R65 approvals where applicable and are supplied with comprehensive warranties, typically five years for LEDs and up to three years on other products – please see our price guide for more information or call in on stand G42 to discuss your application and see our many new products.